Author Topic: Zidsel M Rasmussen & Kristian Nielsen Haugaard, Arhus Denmark 1877 onward.  (Read 425 times)

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Zidsel M Rasmussen & Kristian Nielsen Haugaard, Arhus Denmark 1877 onward.
« Reply #18 on: Saturday 01 August 20 09:51 BST (UK) »
........in order to get the area in which they lived.                                                                                           
Cheers Janet.

They lived in Helgolandsgade 7 in Arhus at the time of Ane Marie's death.

Ian

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Saturday 01 August 20 10:06 BST (UK) »
If Christian's death is found, it would give his age, then his birth date would be confirmed.

The 1880 Census:
http://www.rootschat.com/links/01prf/

from reply #2 states he was 31 years old thus born around 1849.

Ian

Offline ankerpep_52

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 03 August 20 22:59 BST (UK) »
I am looking for Kristian's birth record showing day, month and year, and to confirm if the names of his parents are Niels Laursen and Christenze Pedersdatter. Also on these records a heading also shows "ente i kirken(bring to church?) and something else"-What would this be?, for I understand it is not the baptism dates.  What is the reasoning of this date please. Janet
HARTLEY- Derby&Ldn/ COLE- Hants&Ldn/ CREED-Berks & Ldn   WHYNTIE-Deskford,Banff,Scot.& Kent/ SI(Y)MONDS-Kent, Ldn   BRADLEY & DOCWRA & BOKOTA-& LAND- Islington &Kent/  HUMPHERSTON-Ldn./ ALLEN-Ldn & Surrey/ SMITH-LdnR
DOWNEY & DAVIDSON & FITCHARD-NBL & Durham, England
RASMUSSEN-Storring Arhus,& SORENSEN-Veng,Skanderborg Denmark/HANSEN-Fejo,Fuglse,Maribo,DK

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 03 August 20 23:59 BST (UK) »
Hi Janet
It says "Daabs datum enten i kyrken eller hjemme" = Christening date either in church or at home.

Ian

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: Wednesday 05 August 20 09:08 BST (UK) »
If I have read it correctly, Ane Marie Kristen Nielsen Haugaard 's death record says in the burial column that she was buried in Aarhus nordre kirkegaard.

According to Wikipedia, Nordre Cemetery (Northern Cemetery) ....... was established in 1876, east of Aarhus University and Aarhus University Hospital by Nørrebrogade.

A quick look at Billiongraves shows some graves there, though I don't see hers.

There's a search site for the cemetery (in Danish) that you can search on name, birth date, death date, or a combination of these.
https://www.aarhus.dk/borger/borgerservice/livets-afslutning/soeg-efter-person-og-gravsted/
 I didn't find her, but maybe Ian would try too.

I looked to but no go.
If she was buried in the cemetery I don't think the grave would still be there now.

Ian