Author Topic: Bronwen Annie Richards and Ernst Hexter...I can't find a record of these in S.A  (Read 846 times)

Offline Gillian Mauchan

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Eliza Warr c 1900 Found her she lied about her age
    • View Profile
Re: Bronwen Annie Richards and Ernst Hexter...I can't find a record of these in S.A
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 29 July 20 09:19 BST (UK) »
From NAAIRS

DEPOT     NAB                                                                   
SOURCE    MSCE                                                                 
TYPE      LEER                                                                 
SYSTEM    01                                                                   
REFERENCE 3598/1972                                                             
PART      1                                                                     
DESCRIPTION          HEKSTER, ERNST. BORN IN VEENENDAAL, HOLLAND. S/SP BRONWEN ANNIE       
           HEKSTER (BORN RICHARDS). DECEASED ESTATE.                           
STARTING  19720000                                                             
ENDING    19750000

Appears you have an incorrect surname for Ernst - this file is not on-line but you could get a copy from the Archive using the above reference details when they re-open

cheers
Gillian
WARR, MAUCHAN, GOWANS,Guest,Whitcomb. Taute, Webb,Pascual

Offline Gillian Mauchan

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Bronwen Annie Richards and Ernst Hexter...I can't find a record of these in S.A
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 29 July 20 09:23 BST (UK) »
Annie died in SA there is a reference on gendatabase.com - you would need to pay to get a date
BRONWEN ANNIE   HEKSTER         0009-09-25    Deceased Verification Database      Sign in to View

And on Eggsa.org a photograph of their memorial stone https://www.graves-at-eggsa.org/main.php?g2_itemId=2764054

Offline mlrsuperstar

• --
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Wednesday 29 July 20 10:21 BST (UK) »
Gillian,

I am in your debt...The spelling ! how about that just one of a number of errors I have made and will now revise .... Thank you for your help it is most kind of you to spend  your time on this.

Kind regards

mlr

Offline Gillian Mauchan

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 30 July 20 01:57 BST (UK) »
If you do a straight search for Ernst Hekster on Familysearch you should find his birth record with a link to openarchives where you will be able to access an image

Offline mlrsuperstar

• --
  • RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 30 July 20 08:22 BST (UK) »
Gillian.

Many thanks for all you have done. I have learned so much for the information you have provided .

Kindest regards

Mike Rees