Author Topic: Diary > Thursday 6th August  (Read 778 times)

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Thursday 6th August
« Reply #9 on: Friday 07 August 20 22:39 BST (UK) »
I do hope Mowsehowse will post soon - it is good anyway to hear that all is okay, even if it now looks she is not planning on posting tonight.  Thanks for letting us know, Caroline. 

Caroline, if you are knackered I am not surprised - it does sound like you pack an awful lot into your days - you are a human dynamo! Well, I am off to bed now so goodnight all.  Looking forward to (hopefully) hearing from Mowsehowse on here tomorrow. :)
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 08 August 20 07:31 BST (UK) »
Sorry, I hadn't put the lap top on and didn't see all this going on.

I am absolutely fine, but these threads do take up quite a lot of time... it is less the writing of the diary, more the reading of other's posts and trying to be encouraging to all. Sometimes I struggle to fit everything in with that too.

Enjoy your down time RTL, rest and recuperation is what you need.
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 08 August 20 08:34 BST (UK) »
I am really glad to hear directly from you that all things are well.  I agree with what you say about this all being a time consuming thing with trying to fit in reading others' diaries and also being encouraging as well.
I know exactly what you mean.  Sometimes I am not as encouraging to all as I would really like to be due to things like time and tiredness.  Sometimes I struggle to get an entry up let alone make comments.

i might add that sometimes I am quite wary of making comments when I am tired.  A long while back I made what I thought was a nice comment on someone's thread and then was accused by them of being 'platitudinous'.  I had been exhausted at the time and no doubt my post hadn't been entertaining or interesting enough for them.  So now I try to avoid comments if I am too exhausted in case I unwittingly cause offence by saying something too trite. I never aim to offend.  Never mind, that is old history and I have never troubled that person again with my platitudes. ::)

Mowsehowse I know you are supportive so if it helps don't feel pressured to comment on anybody else's entries ...
only comment on mine.  ;) Only kidding!  ;D ;)  Seriously, it is just good to read about your day even if you might not have time to comment.
Hope you have a great day! :-*
Conroy, Fitzpatrick, Watson, Miller, Davis/Davies, Brown, Senior, Dodds, Grieveson, Gamesby, Simpson, Rose, Gilboy, Malloy, Dalton, Young, Saint, Anderson, Allen, McKetterick, McCabe, Drummond, Parkinson, Armstrong, McCarroll, Innes, Marshall, Atkinson, Glendinning, Fenwick, Bonner

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 08 August 20 09:17 BST (UK) »
 ;D ;D ;D
Thanks RTL.... I will keep that in mind.
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

Offline River Tyne Lass

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 08 August 20 09:22 BST (UK) »
Thanks for commenting on my comment .. don't forget what I said about the others ..  A bit of silence might be good for them.  ;D ;)🙈🙉🙊

Added: Gone and darn it!  I have just noticed you have commented to 'LM' on the other thread!  What is going on here today with all these comments! ;)