Author Topic: Diary > Saturday 17th October  (Read 811 times)

Offline louisa maud

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Saturday 17th October
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 18 October 20 18:03 BST (UK) »
I like substantial dish cloth, I buy a pack of 4 good ones and sew  2 together , suits me

LM
Census information is Crown Copyright,
from  www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Granath Sweden and London
Garner, Marylebone Paddington  Northolt Ilford
Garner, Devon
Garner New Zealand
Maddieson
Parkinson St Pancras,
Jenkins Marylebone Paddington
Mizon/Mison/Myson Paddington
Tindal Marylebone Paddington
Tocock, (name changed to Ellis) London
Southam Marylebone, Paddington
Bragg Lambeth 1800's
Edermaniger(Maniger) Essex Kent Canada (Toronto)
Coveney Kent Lambeth
Sondes kent and London

Offline BushInn1746

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • My Family's Links 19th Cent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 18 October 20 21:11 BST (UK) »
Hello All

Lazy day here, Mrs P's Chicken dinner and a walk.

Oh Roobarb, enjoy your 6 bottles, sounds like your summer clothes are over for now and it is boot weather. Lack of sympathy for choc abusers (jealousy?) because you forgot to add a pack on the shopping? Hope you're pleased with your garden.

Annette, I see deliveries were also the order of the day and sounds like a nice meal. I must improve my wardrobe to Mrs P specification.

Caroline, losing odd posts before committing happens here too. Oh food, I'm melting at your "Quiche" my favourite is Cheese & Onion, not to mention the Steak & Kidney pie with puff pastry you mentioned the other day.

MowseHowse, I'll ask Boris to add Dark Chocolate Restrictions in your area. I don't blame you for having rustle up food envy. My Mrs P (alias Mrs Beaton) has great skills in the Kitchen, although she doesn't lick her finger like Nigella L (that temptress).

Louisa, yes boundaries, there are some properties and large gardens which span across boundaries, there is a place not far from here called "No Mans Land". None of the 3 counties which once joined there originally wanted responsibility for maintainance.

Ankerdine that happens to me, I've made notes to remember this and I hope they are not jumbled. I pulled a prickly creeper from my hedge about 2 months ago in my shorts and got bitten by insects, nasty things.

Viktoria, your Lancs Dishcloths sound like a small Kitchen Towel here and I hope your hospital visit goes well. You say interesting, are you on the Board of Directors? Take care and your mask.

Take care all, be safe (nothing personal if I missed someone), Mark  :)

Online Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 18 October 20 21:23 BST (UK) »
Nice one Mark. :D
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

Offline Roobarb

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Looking for that elusive branch!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 18 October 20 21:28 BST (UK) »
Oh Roobarb, enjoy your 6 bottles, sounds like your summer clothes are over for now and it is boot weather. Lack of sympathy for choc abusers (jealousy?) because you forgot to add a pack on the shopping?

Not quite Mark, the chocolate wasn't forgotten in my haste to add six bottles of wine.  ;D  Could be a bit of jealousy though, due to lactose intolerance I can no longer eat more than three squares at a time.  :'(  A whole advent calendar would leave me..... well I won't go into that! I promise I won't drink all of the six bottles of wine at once.  :)

Mrs P's chicken dinner sounds great, I do have chicken dinner envy.

Bell, Salter, Street - Devon, Middlesbrough.
Lickess- North Yorkshire, Middlesbrough.
Etherington - North Yorks and Durham.
Barker- North Yorks
Crooks- Durham
Forster- North Yorks/Durham
Newsam, Pattison, Proud - North Yorks.
Timothy, Griffiths, Jones - South Wales

Offline BushInn1746

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • My Family's Links 19th Cent
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Sunday 18 October 20 22:45 BST (UK) »
Hi Roobarb, I'm sorry, a bit of chocolate is nice.
Mark