Author Topic: Annie Curme SHEPHERD nee KEET.  (Read 7611 times)

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Annie Curme SHEPHERD nee KEET.
« Reply #99 on: Thursday 18 February 21 12:55 GMT (UK) »

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • If only they could talk !
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: Thursday 18 February 21 19:44 GMT (UK) »
WOW, while I'm sleeping you are researching away finding even more fantastic records. Please convey our thanks to your friend for their assistance also.

Alan.
Early Settlers & Heritage. Family History.

Offline jamcat95

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: Thursday 18 February 21 19:49 GMT (UK) »
Cheers Alan
If there's anything else required just ask.

Ian

Offline Ross Woodgate

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: Friday 01 December 23 03:45 GMT (UK) »
Hi I am a direct descendant of James and Annie Shepherd my Mum Norma Anne Woodgate nee Shepherd was their gt granddaughter

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: Thursday 07 December 23 19:15 GMT (UK) »
Hello Ross.

Greetings.

I have been very busy, and last night attended an AGM of a Society that I am very active with. This morning, with a little more time on my hands, I checked in with ROOTSCHAT and discovered your post earlier this month. So sorry about my SLOW reply. I usually get notifications about activity on posts I have been active on, but must have missed it, or possibly as the thread is now on the secondary board of COMPLETED or in limbo threads, I did not get one.

Ross as a new member Rootschat requires you to make three posts before the PRIVATE MESSAGING service is opened for your use. If you make a couple more posts, [just a santa - icon - or Hello etc] and then we can communicate privately, and share quite a lot of research into press clippings etc collected.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Alan.

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: Friday 08 December 23 10:06 GMT (UK) »
Hello again Ross.

Just dug up my research files on this subject. Refresh my memory as three years have past. It proved to be quite a big one, occupying our fist experience of COVID, and lock downs.

I have, what I suppose amounts to a manuscript of 50 A4 double column [WORD] pages of the press clippings, and research material found, with the assistance of this forum. About 20,000KB in size.  Plus a 170 item spreadsheet, documenting the material found, and with source references.

Only too happy to share with descendants. Especially so if not familiar with all the material now accessable through various archives. Quite a pioneering legacy, [in print] to be proud of.

Alan.

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: Friday 08 December 23 20:02 GMT (UK) »
Morning Ross.

Please accept my condolences with the passing of your Mother, in January this year. The summer season will never be the same. My Mother too passed away in January, [close to her birthday], but that was quite a few years ago now.

RootsChat have a policy of NOT naming the living, so this morning I took the liberty of making enquiries, as your post did not say "late Mother"

I look forward to you making contact.

Alan.

Offline Fresh Fields

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: Thursday 11 January 24 01:04 GMT (UK) »
Hello for 2024.

Following the holiday break, private contact has been made, and interest expressed in receiving copies of research findings. Giving a new dimension to the research, stretching it out from local history bulletins, to one of family interest.

Alan.