Author Topic: Mary (Burwash) Albright (born in River Rouge, Quebec, Canada)  (Read 438 times)

Offline Joneswim

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Mary (Burwash) Albright (born in River Rouge, Quebec, Canada)
« on: Saturday 14 November 20 21:00 GMT (UK) »
Hello,

Looking for information on Mary Burwash's family. She was born in River Rouge, Quebec, Canada in about 1823, and died approximately 1901. Married George Nelson Albright.

Thanks!

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline cosmac

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Mary (Burwash) Albright (born in River Rouge, Quebec, Canada)
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 15 November 20 17:47 GMT (UK) »
And some ancestry trees show her the daughter of Stephen Burwash and Sarah Flint

Offline Lauraine

• RootsChat Senior
  • Due to health issues can no longer look at graves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Tuesday 01 December 20 21:30 GMT (UK) »
This appears to be a relative by marriage to me.  Mary Burwash married George Nelson Albright b. 1812.  If you wish to see her tree, please go to WikiTree and put in Burwash 44 to see it.  She had at least 10 children with George Nelson Albright.  There are a number of George's in this family and believe I have at least 3 or 4.  Now don't have a lot of information on the Burwash family, but believe you may find more on WikiTree.  Believe some more information on each of her children is on WikiTree.  If you wish to contact me, please do so by the private messaging. :D
Lauraine
Researching Smith from Shetland, Herd from Arboath, Whittier, Combs from England & Wales plus Albrecht (Albright), Carkner (Kirchner) & Syrnyk (Syrnick) from Prussia. Laurenson in South Africa

Offline Lauraine

• RootsChat Senior
  • Due to health issues can no longer look at graves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Tuesday 01 December 20 21:44 GMT (UK) »
Joneswim
It looks like the Burwash family and Albright family were fairly close as there at least 3 marriages between then.  I took a quick look and it seems  the ancestor of some of the Burwash family was a Nathaniel Burwash, b. June 1706 in Bredger (??spel) Kent, England. 
You can probably check this out. :)

Lauraine
Researching Smith from Shetland, Herd from Arboath, Whittier, Combs from England & Wales plus Albrecht (Albright), Carkner (Kirchner) & Syrnyk (Syrnick) from Prussia. Laurenson in South Africa