Author Topic: Richard Hill - Born ~1810 Hubberholme, England - Wills lookup request  (Read 1211 times)

Offline Beatles78

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Hill - Born ~1810 Hubberholme, England - Wills lookup request
« Reply #18 on: Tuesday 17 November 20 21:55 GMT (UK) »
Are you able to perhaps find a Will for Thomas Hill - In 1841 there is a Thomas Hill aged 60 (rounded) Cattle Dealer at Buckden, Parish of Arncliffe On 20 Dec 1846 there is a burial at Hubberholme for Thomas Hill of Buckden, aged 69.

I haven't been able to find this will. Where did you find the reference please?

Looks at though this was another daughter Ann that I didn't have written down. Perhaps his other deceased daughter (Agnes) wasn't mentioned because her kids were older? Not sure.

Btw, I found burial of Thomas Hill in 1846 on FindmyPast. Hope that helps!

Offline Beatles78

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Hill - Born ~1810 Hubberholme, England - Wills lookup request
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 10 June 21 04:23 BST (UK) »
Hello,

With help from a good Samaritan, I have a possible family ....a Hill family from Arncliffe, Yorkshire, England. Parents Thomas Hill born 27 DEC 1776 Arncliffe, Yorkshire, England and Agnes Nelson, born 06 Sep 1788 Dent, Yorkshire, England.

My question is does anyone know of any living descendants of the above Hills....so I can possibly find a DNA connection to one of them to prove once and for all, that my Richard belongs to this family.

I would be forever grateful and happy to provide any additional information to help!!

Thanks so much,
Stephanie