Author Topic: Diary > Sunday 29th November  (Read 747 times)

Offline Caw1

• RootsChat Senior
  • Joyce Irene Harriss 1920 - 2011
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Sunday 29th November
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 01 December 20 00:05 GMT (UK) »
Annette - how lovely for you to see your gt. nieces if only briefly... glad to hear that your niece is hanging in there... hopefully not to long to go now... we all wish her well..

Jeff - so sorry to hear about your good friend who I’m sure you’re going to miss very much... after all that you have been through it can’t be easy... sounds like you had lots in common so have plenty of memories to keep you positive...

LM - I’m with you regarding decorations.... but maybe this year is an exception and we all need a bit of brightening up!

Ruskie & Sue - I can understand where you’re coming from with crowded shops.... not my favourite either... the thought that they’re going to be open for extended hours after Wednesday is a double edged sword! Snoop keepers need the trade and to get that they’ll need to work longer hours... I’ve no desire to shop for other than essentials and will stick to online purchasing ... although I’m now done ... cutting down this year ...  you are in more fortunate positions in Oz by comparison.....

Caroline

Guy - UK,USA
Bangerter -UK,Australia,Switzerland
Harriss - UK, Australia
Merrall - UK
Swinnock - UK
Lloyd - UK