Author Topic: RAF Morecambe Hospital  (Read 104 times)

Offline David Hodgson

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
RAF Morecambe Hospital
« on: Tuesday 08 December 20 19:47 GMT (UK) »
An old threat was asking about RAF Morecambe hospital. It was extant during the Second World War and treated mainly personnel station at Morecambe as well as civilians employed by the station. I have copies of all extant material relating to RAF Morecambe, including all the various units stationed there but not any specific records for the hospital. Mention of the hospital are contained within the station monthly report, but little can be gleaned from this, except the cause of death of the handful of people who died which was in single digits. Any personal information will not be available for at least another 20 years, assume such records still exist.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: RAF Morecambe Hospital
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 08 December 20 22:49 GMT (UK) »
Hi David and welcome to RootsChat, I'm sure that this will be picked by interested parties who would welcome the information that you have to share.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU