Author Topic: Diary > Wednesday 9th December  (Read 476 times)

Offline pharmaT

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Wednesday 9th December
« Reply #9 on: Friday 11 December 20 08:24 GMT (UK) »
Well I’m really behind with Wednesday’s diary.....
Roobarb- sorry you’re soup didn’t work out as you expected... I usually add just one potato to is to thicken it up but as MH says butter beans, cannelli beans  are just as good too...
I totally agree with you regarding Portrait Artist... I do sometimes wonder what it is the judges see in some paintings when in my humble opinion they’ve not picked the best! Ah well what do I know art is subjective and personal isn’t it!

PharmaT - shame you felt it necessary to make a formal complaint regarding the face coverings... some people don’t seem to quite understand!

Gillg - your dental visit sounds quite horrific with going down fire escapes, paying on the stairs and all that waiting.... our checkups should have been in March... after several conversations over the year we’ve now got to phone mid January!

Well my day... as it’s nearly 24 hrs ago it’s hard to remember what I did... it was grey and light drizzle when I got up late as I was busy reading...
After late breakfast I did the  ironing ... OH went to play a shortened game of golf ..
Decided to finish off some face coverings only 12 so didn’t take long...I have been staggered to see on the FB for our Butterfly Legacy page that there are a couple of people who’ve made over 200 🌈 tops 😱😱 which is fantastic...
Not sure what I did for the rest of the afternoon...
Dinner was chicken curry....
Watched Portrait Artist... view written further up the page...
Early night...
Such an exciting day really...

Caroline

Caw tbh my formal complaint was more about senior staff being patronising, dismissing concerns of parents, and not engaging with parents.  My comment about masks was just the original trigger for the conversation.
Campbell, Dunn, Dickson, Fell, Forest, Norie, Pratt, Somerville, Thompson, Tyler among others