Author Topic: Burial Liverpool  (Read 496 times)

Offline Blue70

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Burial Liverpool
« Reply #9 on: Monday 04 January 21 18:57 GMT (UK) »
I'm sorted now. I registered a new free account and it's allowing me to access the records. I'll just have to make sure I'm signed in with this new one and not my old account  :)

Blue

Offline Blue70

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Monday 04 January 21 20:11 GMT (UK) »
No luck. Checked Ancestry then Family Search image only records but no sign of him.

Blue

Offline Chippy27

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 25 March 21 00:20 GMT (UK) »
Not seeming to come up with anything online.  This is what Liverpool City Council say about their burial records:-

Burial records
Burial records often include details of the deceasedís last address, age and occupation, vital information for family history research. We hold the records of Liverpool churchyards and cemeteries. These include private cemeteries and, from the mid nineteenth century, those maintained by the council.  The crematorium records from 1908 to 1992 are also available on microfilm.

Copies of inscriptions from gravestones often give biographical information about the deceased and other family members. A number of volumes of monumental inscriptions are kept in the Record Office.

The Ancestry website has digitised most of Liverpoolís parish graveyards, but not the municipal cemeteries. This can be accessed for free via the Digital Library on any Liverpool library computer.

Thanks for your help x

Offline Chippy27

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 25 March 21 00:21 GMT (UK) »
No luck. Checked Ancestry then Family Search image only records but no sign of him.

Blue

This is problem I have. I do have his death certificate?

Offline Chippy27

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Thursday 25 March 21 00:21 GMT (UK) »
I'm sorted now. I registered a new free account and it's allowing me to access the records. I'll just have to make sure I'm signed in with this new one and not my old account  :)

Thank you haha I.ve done that too many times lol xx
Blue