Author Topic: Inverness marriage  (Read 1093 times)

Offline scotmum

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • A tree full of life, a life full of branches!
    • View Profile
Re: Inverness marriage
« Reply #9 on: Saturday 09 January 21 09:59 GMT (UK) »
The Patricia of the 2015 Inverness death (postcode area IV3), apparently had a date of birth of 30 Aug 1939 ( which would fit well with the Sep qtr 1939 Canterbury, Kent birth posted earlier by Dundee) and died 29th March.

Inverness Electoral Registers (postcode area IV3), for potentially the same person as the death, show a middle initial M.

The 2015 death is indexed under three surnames Salmon, Greenwood and Williamson. I suspect the Williamson entry relates to the 1993 marriage/1994 divorce, and, for whatever reason, rather than his surname, was possibly the chap's full middle name (not the potentially shortened middle name, as per marriage and divorce indexes,  of the chap, and likely his mother's maiden name too). As he looks to have remarried and is potentially still alive, I haven't named him and it might be best  to ask a moderator to remove his name from earlier post/s on this thread (or the relevant  Rootschat members could amend their posts if within 24hrs).
"Trees without roots fall over!"

""People who never look backward to their ancestors will never look forward to posterity." - Edmund Burke

Don't just wait for the storm to pass, learn to dance in the rain.

“Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Be curious and however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at.”  Stephen Hawking

In a world where you can be anything, be kind .

Offline moiramount

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • I've not edited my PROFILE yet
    • View Profile
Re: Inverness marriage
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 09 January 21 10:57 GMT (UK) »
All sorted now, thankyou for your replies.
mounts/kent
rice/boteler-west ham essex
grigor/sutherland/davidson-scotland
widdowson-derbyshire/yorkshire