Author Topic: One of my favourite Digby photos - can anyone sharpen it or even colour it pls?  (Read 371 times)

Offline nicdigby

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: One of my favourite Digby photos - can anyone sharpen it or even colour it pls?
« Reply #9 on: Monday 01 February 21 16:33 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Carol, it looks fabulous x
The Essex Digbys of Finchingfield/Little Sampford & Pimlico, London + Pidgeon-Howletts of Norfolk + Grews of Stoke Newington/Bethnal Green + Pearse of Hitchin, Herts + Hills of Bedfordshire and Brampton, Hunts.

Offline Treetotal

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: One of my favourite Digby photos - can anyone sharpen it or even colour it pls?
« Reply #10 on: Monday 01 February 21 16:47 GMT (UK) »
You are welcome, I realise that you may not have scanned then all yourself but scanning in colour, even if the original is black & white or a sepia type tone always gives the full tonal range and is easier to colour successfully.
Carol
CAPES Hull. KIRK  Leeds, Hull. JONES  Wales,  Lancashire. CARROLL Ireland, Lancashire, U.S.A. BROUGHTON Leicester, Goole, Hull BORRILL  Lincolnshire, Durham, Hull. GROOM  Wishbech, Hull. ANTHONY St. John's Nfld. BUCKNALL Lincolnshire, Hull. BUTT Harbour Grace, Newfoundland. PARSONS  Western Bay, Newfoundland. MONAGHAN  Ireland, U.S.A. PERRY Cheshire, Liverpool.

RESTORERS:PLEASE DO NOT USE MY RESTORES WITHOUT PRIOR PERMISSION - THANK YOU

Offline tomkin

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 02 February 21 14:31 GMT (UK) »
 Bitta colour :D :D :D :D

Offline nicdigby

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 07 February 21 11:58 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Tomkin, much appreciated.
The Essex Digbys of Finchingfield/Little Sampford & Pimlico, London + Pidgeon-Howletts of Norfolk + Grews of Stoke Newington/Bethnal Green + Pearse of Hitchin, Herts + Hills of Bedfordshire and Brampton, Hunts.