Author Topic: Is anyone able to take some photos of a grave at St Pancras Cemetery, please  (Read 1492 times)

Offline KathrynBryant1

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: IS ANYONE ABLE TO TAKE SOME PHOTOS OF A GRAVE AT ST PANCRAS CEMETERY, PLEASE
« Reply #9 on: Friday 26 February 21 17:29 GMT (UK) »
Hiya.  It was from there that I got a copy of the Parish Record of Burials from.  At the time I only noticed RC27.  Upon returning to the document and following on from your input I found the number 304.  I'll ring the Cemetery on Monday but if you are able to assist in any way shape or form please do so.

Kindest,

Kathryn

Offline Bookbox

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: IS ANYONE ABLE TO TAKE SOME PHOTOS OF A GRAVE AT ST PANCRAS CEMETERY, PLEASE
« Reply #10 on: Friday 26 February 21 18:00 GMT (UK) »
If the cemetery confirms there is a headstone, I will go when lockdown permits. You can PM me the details.

Offline KathrynBryant1

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 26 February 21 18:05 GMT (UK) »
Thank you so much.  I'll leave posting on this thread now until I've spoken to the Cemetery following which I'll post an update.

Thanks again one and all for your assistance.

Keep safe and stay well.

Kindest,

Kathryn

Offline Chris Doran

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Saturday 27 February 21 09:57 GMT (UK) »
Section RC27 was well kept when I was looking for someone else back in 2015. Unfortunately, I didn't come across the name Kathryn is asking for. I'll leave it to BookBox, who's probably close than I am, on the opposite side of London.

BTW, it's OK to give names here, except for living people.
Researching Penge, Anerley, (incuding the Crystal Palace) and neighbouring parts of Beckenham, currently in London (Bromley), formerly Surrey and/or Kent.

Offline KathrynBryant1

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Saturday 27 February 21 10:05 GMT (UK) »
Thank you Chris.  Your assistance has been much appreciated.  I'll have to make sure that I state the other number found above RC27 OF 304 as this is possibly the Grave number.

Take care and keep safe.

Regards,

Kathryn

Offline KathrynBryant1

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Is anyone able to take some photos of a grave at St Pancras Cemetery, please
« Reply #14 on: Monday 01 March 21 10:21 GMT (UK) »
Morning all.  I have just rung the Cemetery following my email to them.  I was informed that the lady who deals with the emails has been off but is back today.  I was further informed that if I don't have a response by tomorrow then I should call back.  As before, I will update once I have any news.

Kind regards,

Kathryn