Author Topic: Tracking ancestry of Rose Julia Mazzucato nee Cohen  (Read 331 times)

Offline borewood

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Tracking ancestry of Rose Julia Mazzucato nee Cohen
« on: Wednesday 03 March 21 08:04 GMT (UK) »
Hi my lovely and lively Australian cousin Rose sadly died in July2017 near Perth Western Australia. Do any of my Australian relatives connected to her with names Abrahams or Moss or Cohen have any information on her line other than one way or other we share great grandfather Abraham Scott born Schottlander who was married twice and had many children whom I do know about to a certain level. Rose and I met with my late wife Marlene in Perth in 2011 and as live in Uk and never visited WA since miss her helpfulness on research and her good company as a tour guide before we started a cruise from Fremantle. Regards Anthony

Offline judb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Tracking ancestry of Rose Julia Mazzucato nee Cohen
« Reply #1 on: Saturday 06 March 21 06:30 GMT (UK) »
This may (or may not) be of help to you.

The White Pages telephone directory shows 2 current entries in Western Australia with Rose's married surname so perhaps they may be related to her and know of other relatives.

https://www.whitepages.com.au/residential

Judith

DYER - Wilts, London, Somerset, MIDLANE - Hants, Wilts, SONE - Hants, WRIGHT - London, Hants, SEAGER - Deptford, DWYER, FERGUSON - Victoria, MASON - Woodford Vic, BALLARD - South Wales, GOULDBY - Lowestoft
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future..." T S Eliot

UK Census information Crown Copyrightt, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk