Author Topic: Diary > Saturday 13th March  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Saturday 13th March
« Reply #18 on: Monday 15 March 21 15:23 GMT (UK) »
8 on the dot then, and fingers crossed!!
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.

Offline Viktoria

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Saturday 13th March
« Reply #19 on: Monday 15 March 21 15:47 GMT (UK) »
I have been very good today,phoned sister in law ,my husband’s sister .
She was my bridesmaid.
Her daughter has had Covid 19!
Not a word from her ,I phone .no answer ,leave a message but she never gets back.
I keep in touch as we always got on and she looked after their mother for donkey’s years, !
She too is a widow and  I like to keep in touch ,my husband appreciated how well their mother was cared for at great cost to his sister ,as their mother would not let anyone else attend to her.
Got through second call as I needed to let her know a parcel was winging its way.
Then I tidied the garden ,did some drastic rose pruning ,my son’s father in law cut them right down every year and they were fantastic.
So all tidy and ship shape.
Feel smug and stiff!
A parcel has arrived ,I ordered some more bird feeders and plant supports but it feels full of soft stuff like material, unless lots of bubble wrap.
Wiped down and in quarantine.
But I am curious!

Sister in law,83 in May,had he first vaccination in December and getting her second in a couple of days ,Iwas a priority ,first 3 rd January and no news of second yet !
Ah well, it will come in good time.

So a quiet afternoon ,Morse on soon ,I do like John Thaw at that age but not in The Sweeney .
Cheerio folks.
Hope all are well .
Viktoria.