Author Topic: PDF copy certificates  (Read 1443 times)

Offline KGarrad

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: PDF copy certificates
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 17 March 21 19:45 GMT (UK) »
Ditch the iPad?! :-)

(Never used i anything!!)
Garrad (Suffolk, Essex, Somerset), Crocker (Somerset), Vanstone (Devon, Jersey), Sims (Wiltshire), Bridger (Kent)

Offline Tickettyboo

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 17 March 21 20:29 GMT (UK) »
Thank you everyone who had responded, I need a hard copy for my paper files, I print on a regular basis but when following the required sequence print does not appear that is my query what can I do to rectify this ? Thank you all for your input rootschat is the greatest

really sorry but that worked for me when using OH's iPad (which is a total mystery to me as I usually use my iMac) when I signed into my GRO account from Safari on the ipad, clicked to download a previously ordered pdf and followed the steps.

We do have a network printer that can be accessed via wifi from any device currently on the network.

Why its not working for you is beyond my knowledge.

Boo

Offline Guy Etchells

• Deceased † Rest In Peace
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 18 March 21 07:18 GMT (UK) »
Thank you everyone who had responded, I need a hard copy for my paper files, I print on a regular basis but when following the required sequence print does not appear that is my query what can I do to rectify this ? Thank you all for your input rootschat is the greatest

Do you you print from your Ipad copy or print from the web when you do your regular prints.
If you print from your Ipad follow your regular sequence of printing, ensuring you have located the folder the file is saved in first.

If you are trying to print from the GRO site it could be a download problem that is causing the failure (length of time to download, not finding your printer, etc.) try downloading first the sending to print.
Cheers
Guy
http://anguline.co.uk/Framland/index.htm   The site that gives you facts not promises!
http://burial-inscriptions.co.uk Tombstones & Monumental Inscriptions.

As we have gained from the past, we owe the future a debt, which we pay by sharing today.

Offline blueva

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 18 March 21 09:11 GMT (UK) »
Good Morning helpful Rootschatters  I have solved my problem by passing it on literally! Forwarded the email to a friend who has done the deed for me, I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to help me you are GREAT. Regards Blueva