Author Topic: Look up please parish records for Filgrave Tyringham  (Read 364 times)

Offline gertrudepilley

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Look up please parish records for Filgrave Tyringham
« on: Tuesday 23 March 21 19:47 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
Are there any parish records for Filgrave please ?  I have checked Find My Past and Ancestry.  I am searching for the marriage record for Richard Fowler and his wife Frances.  I don't have a surname for Frances.  Richard was born in 1775 and his sons were born between 1805 and 1810 in Filgrave, so it's likely they married around 1800.  Many thanks,  Jenny

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Look up please parish records for Filgrave Tyringham
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 23 March 21 21:19 GMT (UK) »
Associated post here (not a duplicate)

https://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=125544

So between 1810-1812 they moved to Bedfordshire?
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline gertrudepilley

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Look up please parish records for Filgrave Tyringham
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 23 March 21 21:57 GMT (UK) »
Hello,
Richard Fowler and Francis had 3 sons in Filgrave.  They then moved to Cardington, where daughter Elizabeth was baptised in 1812 - mothers name is Frances.  In 1841 Richard is in Great Wilbraham with a second wife Elizabeth.  Daughter Elizabeth is unmarried and her place of birth is Cardington.  They are the same family as 3 of the sons give Filgrave as their place of birth on every census.  Two of the sons marry in Great Wilbraham.