Author Topic: George James Crocker  (Read 5253 times)

Offline Neale1961

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: George James Crocker
« Reply #81 on: Friday 09 April 21 10:36 BST (UK) »
Dorothy M. McGlinn - B 1908 Sydney D 2000 Sydney. I have a birth index and a death notice, so all good there. But, other than the first name of her mother "Ellen" that's it nothing on parents or before I can't find a shred of evidence. But then I'm no expert.
        And yes she was married to a Crocker, William John 1903 - 1988, born in Brunswick, VIC. They lived a large portion of their lives in Killarney Vale on the central coast of NSW.
Chucky, you need to get some basic information. Once you get the marriage certificate for Dorothy and William John, then start a new topic on the Australia board. You need to get the marriage cert. first though.
Milligan - Jardine – Glencross – Dinwoodie - Brown: (Dumfriesshire & Kirkcudbrightshire)
Clark – Faulds – Cuthbertson – Bryson – Wilson: (Ayrshire & Renfrewshire)
Neale – Cater – Kinder - Harrison: (Warwickshire & Queensland)
Roberts - Spry: (Cornwall, Middlesex & Queensland)
Munster: (Schleswig-Holstein & Queensland) and Plate: (Braunschweig, Neubruck & Queensland & New York)

Offline Neale1961

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: Friday 09 April 21 10:57 BST (UK) »
So the kids popped out this way
James 1798 - 1881
Hannah 1801 - 1852
William 1802 -
George 1804 - 1891

Chucky, can you re-read my post #78. I fear I have confused you.
Your George is NOT a sibling to James 1798, Ann/Hannah 1801, and William 1802. They belong to a different family.

Milligan - Jardine – Glencross – Dinwoodie - Brown: (Dumfriesshire & Kirkcudbrightshire)
Munster: (Schleswig-Holstein & Queensland) and Plate: (Braunschweig, Neubruck & Queensland & New York)

Offline Neale1961

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: Saturday 10 April 21 07:37 BST (UK) »
HI Chucky
As you continue to look into your HOGG family, you may wish to consider the information I have complied in the attached, regarding the problems with being sure of George Hogg's background.
All the best with your research.
Neale