Author Topic: Diary > Saturday 3rd April  (Read 1200 times)

Offline radstockjeff

• RootsChat Veteran
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Saturday 3rd April
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 06 May 21 15:02 BST (UK) »
Pantyfedwen  Choral arrangements.

I realise that this is going back a few weeks but I thought I should share this little episode.
Having tracked down the publishers of the Male Voice and Choral (SATB) arrangements of this piece I placed orders and duly received the manuscripts, the second one in this morning's post.

After lunch I thought I would just run through the second one only to find that there were four pages missing. A quick telephone call to the publishers to an answering machine- they must be on lock down still- but no, about ten minutes later a return call from them with profuse apologies and will put a full copy in the post today and if you like we also have a MVC setting would you likje a copy of that as well.
Yes please.
That's what I call good customer sevice.
 :) :) :) :)
Nurse, Musther, Smith, Julnes, Rogers, Parsons,Grieves(Greaves,Greeves),Wood,Cray,Scrine,Shellard,Greenstock,

There's nothing wrong with being mediocre...as long as you're good at it!

Offline Mowsehowse

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Diary > Saturday 3rd April
« Reply #10 on: Friday 07 May 21 07:38 BST (UK) »
Yes indeed Jeff. :D Nice to know it can still be found in places.
BORCHARDT in Poland/Germany, BOSKOWITZ in Czechoslovakia, Hungary + Austria, BUSS in Baden, Germany + Switzerland, FEKETE in Hungary + Austria, GOTTHILF in Hammerstein + Berlin, GUBLER, GYSI, LABHARDT & RYCHNER in Switzerland, KONIG & KRONER in Germany, PLACZEK, WUNSCH & SILBERBERG in Poland.

Also: ROWSE in Brixham, Tenby, Hull & Ramsgate. Strongman, in Falmouth. Champion. Coke. Eame/s. Gibbons. Passmore. Pulsever. Sparkes in Brixham & Ramsgate. Toms in Cornwall. Waymoth. Wyatt.