Author Topic: FindMyPast New Pro Membership  (Read 3842 times)

Offline johnP-bedford

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: FindMyPast New Pro Membership
« Reply #27 on: Friday 16 April 21 12:46 BST (UK) »

Had this following response from Find My Past after I complained about their change of subscriptions......

"We are discontinuing our Britain subscription and we are moving customers with this option onto our pro subscription 

Based on current pricing, as a special thank you for being a loyal subscriber, we’re giving you 25% off the first renewal of your new 12-month Pro subscription. That means when your subscription next renews on 1st February 2022 date it will cost £119.99.

After that, your subsequent renewals will be billed including the standard 15% loyalty discount at a price of £135.99.

You would also be able to take the plus subscription which with your 15% discount - at our current prices - is £101.99

To get this you would need to cancel your automatic renewal prior to renewal, and then simply make a new purchase once your subscription comes to an end"
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Partridge - North Beds; Northants & Peterborough
Bishop - Bedford; Hunts, Hemingford Grey
Allen - Hunts, Hemingford Abbotts
Clement - Croydon
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Offline Ellenmai

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: FindMyPast New Pro Membership
« Reply #28 on: Friday 16 April 21 15:32 BST (UK) »
Thanks John for sharing that info with us all. Just one thing I don't quite understand, if you cancelled your automatic renewal & then made a new purchase as they suggest wouldn't you lose the 15% discount?