Author Topic: Phillips/Hibbert/Harrison - Lancashire and Staffordshire 1900's  (Read 379 times)

Online DianaCanada

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: Phillips/Hibbert/Harrison - Lancashire and Staffordshire 1900's
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 09 May 21 12:03 BST (UK) »
Have you checked deaths for those earlier children.

There were 6 children (am not 100% sure of this, but they look geographically right and are spaced logically) born by the time of the 1939, two I am quite sure of, and I assume the youngest is likely the one with Lilian and William T. Harrison in 1939.  One of the three older children might have died young, the other two no indication of death.  I have found a marriage and likely second marriage for the oldest, no death or marriage for the third child.  I have checked the deaths to 2007 on ANC but they could have died since, left the country, or are still living.
With two middle children in Leek, thinking the older 2 children (assuming the death of one is correct) are possibly with relatives and redacted.  I need to do more searching in the 1939 for Lilian’s siblings and try to figure out who were husband’s family was. 
I know that someone might go by their middle name, i.e. William Thomas Harrison, known as Thomas.  The marriage index I found only has Thomas.  I found nothing at all for any of them on the Lancashire Parish Clerks.