Author Topic: No Covid-19 deaths in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland  (Read 841 times)

Offline trystan

• Administrator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
  • RootsChat Co-founder
    • View Profile
Re: No Covid-19 deaths in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 11 May 21 14:35 BST (UK) »
England, Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales each have their own Covid-19 policies, restrictions and safeguards in place, according to the devolved powers in the United Kingdom.

I find it hugely encouraging that there were no Covid-19 deaths in England, Scotland or Northern Ireland.
Send RootsChat a postcard:
RootsChat.com, Europa House, Barcroft Street, Bury, Lancashire, BL9 5BT
Admin Tip: Forgotten your Username or Password and would like to reply to one of these messages?  CLICK HERE to get a reminder.
AOL Users: You may need to 'cut and paste' any links you get in emails for them to work.

Offline majm

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • NSW 1806 Bowman Flag Ecce signum.
    • View Profile
Re: No Covid-19 deaths in England, Scotland, Northern Ireland
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 11 May 21 14:42 BST (UK) »
Each of the eight separate jurisdictions in the Commonwealth of Australia have their own Covid regulations too.  Borders between each have been subject to being closed off from part or all of each of the other seven. 

JM.
The information in my posts is provided for academic and non-commercial research purposes. 
Random Acts of Kindness Given Freely are never Worthless for they are Priceless.
Qui scit et non docet.    Qui docet et non vivit.    Qui nescit et non interrogat.   
All Census Look Ups Are Crown Copyright from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
I do not have a face book or a twitter account.