Author Topic: Requesting baptisms for Thomas Trinder (b.1796) and Susan Sherring  (Read 1131 times)

Offline FrancisGrn

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting baptisms for Thomas Trinder (b.1796) and Susan Sherring
« Reply #18 on: Wednesday 26 May 21 23:30 BST (UK) »
This looks very promising; One of John Thomas Trinder's children was called Martha, so I think it's very likely that Martha Chapman was Thomas Trinder's wife, and she died in 1823, probably as a result of John Thomas' birth. Thomas Trinder in the 1841 census was probably his father's son by Frances Watson. I've found a birth record for a Thomas Trinder in 1814 in the Lying-in Hospital, son of Thomas and Martha. This is probably JTT's brother. I'd like to find if here were any more siblings, especially the 'Mary Ann Trinder' mentioned on the wedding certificate. I'd also be very curious to learn about Martha Chapman and to find a birth record for her.
Best wishes,
Francis

Offline Ladyhawk

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Requesting baptisms for Thomas Trinder (b.1796) and Susan Sherring
« Reply #19 on: Thursday 27 May 21 08:40 BST (UK) »

This looks very promising; One of John Thomas Trinder's children was called Martha, so
I think it's very likely that Martha Chapman was Thomas Trinder's wife, and she died in 1823 

I'd like to find if there were any more siblings

Probably not the 1823 death of Martha Trinder wife of Thomas as there's this baptism  :-\

Charles Trinder
Baptism 24 Nov 1825 Holborn, Middlesex
Denomination:   Anglican
Father:   Thomas, occ brush maker Mother:    Martha
abode No 2 Brown Court, Picket Place, Strand

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk