Author Topic: Ethel Maud Coe (1893-1967), Jarrow  (Read 388 times)

Offline Ian Nelson

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Ethel Maud Coe (1893-1967), Jarrow
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 08 June 21 14:38 BST (UK) »
Have another, cheers, Ian
Norfolk, Nelsons of Gt Ryburgh, Gooch, Howman, COLLISONS,  Ainger, Couzens, Batrick (Norfolk & Dorset), Tubby ( also of Yorkshire) Cathcarts of Ireland, Lancashire & Isle of Wight) Dickinsons of Morecambe and Lancaster, Wilson of Poulton-le-Sands and Broughton.  Wilson - Ffrance of Rawcliffe,  Mitchells of Isle of Wight. Hair of Ayrshire, Williamson of Tradeston, Glasgow. Nelsons in Australia with Haywards Heath connections.

Offline Tickettyboo

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Tuesday 08 June 21 14:49 BST (UK) »
Have another, cheers, Ian

hey! its only 2.45pm I haven't even started drinking yet!
oh you mean the lovely restore you kindly did for me ...

Thank you kindly young man :-) <Boo waves cos she's in the West of Scotland too>

Boo

Offline Ian Nelson

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Tuesday 08 June 21 14:58 BST (UK) »
Gey dreich the noo, Boo, I've decided to let the garden be and leave the birds to themselves, even the crows.  Here she is with some gentle colouring - still experimenting with Pixelitor though, cheers, Ian
Norfolk, Nelsons of Gt Ryburgh, Gooch, Howman, COLLISONS,  Ainger, Couzens, Batrick (Norfolk & Dorset), Tubby ( also of Yorkshire) Cathcarts of Ireland, Lancashire & Isle of Wight) Dickinsons of Morecambe and Lancaster, Wilson of Poulton-le-Sands and Broughton.  Wilson - Ffrance of Rawcliffe,  Mitchells of Isle of Wight. Hair of Ayrshire, Williamson of Tradeston, Glasgow. Nelsons in Australia with Haywards Heath connections.

Offline Tickettyboo

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Tuesday 08 June 21 15:06 BST (UK) »
Thank you Ian, interesting how a bit of colour gives a totally different perspective to an image.
Suddenly she seems more 'modern' , still very pretty and I like the effect.

Weather quite good  here, sun is shining and there's more blue sky than cloud and the river that runs just by us is quite low - ducks are walking over rocks more than swimming but its a good old Scottish summer - it could be snowing by evening  :-)

Boo