Author Topic: MALLET  (Read 952 times)

Offline Catwoman1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
MALLET
« on: Tuesday 08 June 21 10:53 BST (UK) »
The only information I have so far is that Pierre Mallet (b: 19.8.1900 France) married Marie Baubour (b:13.10.1900 France) and had 3 children born in Jersey: Robert, Denise & Christine. They were living in Jersey in 1944.   and then I have Christine in 1953 in England married to Ronald Jones.  I just don`t know how to get more information about when they were in Jersey?

Online rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
Re: MALLET
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 08 June 21 10:57 BST (UK) »
You will need to remove the names of anyone possibly still living from your post.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline philipsearching

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • I was a beautiful baby - what went wrong?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 08 June 21 14:05 BST (UK) »
As rosie99 states - names of living people must be redacted.  Rootschat policy is firm on not naming living people.

What information exactly are you looking for?
    Births, marriages, deaths?
    Life under Nazi occupation?
    The forebears of Pierre MALLET and Marie BAUBOUR?

If you can be more specific in your request we can crack on with the search.  We wouldn't want to search for information which you already have.

All the best.
Philip
Please help me to help you by citing sources for information.

Census information is Crown Copyright http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Catwoman1

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Monday 28 June 21 09:07 BST (UK) »
The only information I have so far is that Pierre Mallet (b: 19.8.1900 France) married Marie Baubour (b:13.10.1900 France) and had 3 children born in Jersey: Robert, Denise & Christine. They were living in Jersey in 1944.   and then I have Christine in 1953 in England married to Ronald Jones (he died in 1999) Christine died in 2005  I just don`t know how to get more information about when they were in Jersey?

Offline Hill

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Monday 28 June 21 12:53 BST (UK) »
Hi

As the family have occupation registration cards they must have been on the island from at least 1940 to 1945.

Strangely, Marie's card says her maiden name was Mallet and her married name Baubour.

As Pierre was an alien, his alien card shows when he left the island and then returned up until his death in 1973. He does not appear to have gone to England.

So your looking for the period 1945 to 1953 which I'm sorry to say may prove difficult.

I take it you have seen the information I have quoted fron the Jersey Archive site?

Do you have the marriage certificate of Christine to prove Pierre was her father?

Stewart