Author Topic: Jenkins/Herbert family talybont, ceredigion  (Read 693 times)

Offline Natalieaevans1979

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Jenkins/Herbert family talybont, ceredigion
« on: Sunday 20 June 21 18:53 BST (UK) »
Cant seem to find any info on Annie Jenkins 1910, I think I’ve found her husband a William v thomas, her mother and father are Richard Jenkins and Sarah Herbert
Also I’d love info on myfanwy Jenkins 1928, daughter of Stanley and Helen, I’m led to believe myfanwy is in California??? Thankyou in advance for any help you can give me, god I wish we had access to pics.

Offline Natalieaevans1979

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Jenkins/Herbert family talybont, ceredigion
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 23 June 21 17:31 BST (UK) »
Online Natalieaevans1979
RootsChat Extra

Cant seem to find any info on Annie Jenkins 1910, I think I’ve found her husband a William v thomas, her mother and father are Richard Jenkins and Sarah Herbert
Also I’d love info on myfanwy Jenkins 1928, daughter of Stanley and Helen, I’m led to believe myfanwy is in California??? Thankyou in advance for any help you can give me, god I wish we had access to pics.

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 23 June 21 17:55 BST (UK) »
Not sure why you have 'bumped' this post, it is not really allowed on here   :-\

I assume this is the birth you mean
JENKINS, ANNIE  JANE     mmn HERBERT 
GRO Reference: 1910  June Quarter in ABERYSTWYTH  Volume 11B  Page 49

You mention a marriage you should be able to find it on the GRO indexes but you would have to purchase it to get the information.

If you believe her daughter is still living you should remove her name from your post.
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Wednesday 23 June 21 18:01 BST (UK) »
Why have you repeated your post?

Re Annie - The only info you will get will be from the 1911 census.  If she married in Wales then her marriage should be on www.freebmd.org.uk

You will then need to look for her on the 1939 register 

Re Myfanwy - if she is still alive then no info can be posted as Rootschat has a no living persons policy

If she married in England/Wales you can look on freebmd for marriage details as you will need her married surname to trace her further

The Jenkins surname is very  common in Wales so more info is needed

You are best to keep to one family per post - you have posted on the Cardiganshire board but Myfanwy was not born in Cardiganshire nor did her parents marry there - see freebmd

www.freebmd.org.uk

Marriages March qtr 1927
Stanley C Jenkins/Helen Powell    Ledbury    6a    621
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)