Author Topic: Sarah Parsons  (Read 714 times)

Offline sparrett

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: SARAH PARSONS
« Reply #9 on: Tuesday 14 September 21 02:26 BST (UK) »
It will be interesting to hear from wildcats13, our OP.

Perhaps they can let us know if the information found is of interest and suggest a direction for further searching.

Sue
Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline wildcats13

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: SARAH PARSONS
« Reply #10 on: Saturday 18 September 21 11:49 BST (UK) »
The Transcript for Sarah Bedell has arrived and indicates that she was born Sarah Rush with parents Harmon & Ellen and married Lewis Wesley Bedell around 1882 in America, and was only in Australia for 5 months before she died, so she is certainly not the Sarah I was looking for.
I am now of the opinion, that after further checks of the PARSONS family, that it appears that there was no SARAH in the family.
Thanks to everyone for your contributions.
Wildcats13

Offline judb

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah Parsons
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 19 September 21 02:09 BST (UK) »
Hello wildcats13

Are you still looking for a Sarah Parsons?  I'm assuming your interest is in the children of Harmon and Ellen PARSONS so can we help any further?  The information found goes to show how easy it is to go down the wrong track with this genealogy lark and you've done a great job to eliminate the Sarah BEDELL with such co-incidental parent names.

It's been an interesting search.   :)
DYER - Wilts, London, Somerset, MIDLANE - Hants, Wilts, SONE - Hants, WRIGHT - London, Hants, SEAGER - Deptford, DWYER, FERGUSON - Victoria, MASON - Woodford Vic, BALLARD - South Wales, GOULDBY - Lowestoft
"Time present and time past are both perhaps present in time future..." T S Eliot

UK Census information Crown Copyrightt, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline wildcats13

• RootsChat Senior
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Sarah Parsons
« Reply #12 on: Sunday 19 September 21 03:05 BST (UK) »
To consider searching further for SARAH PARSONS, I will need to find confirmation of her birth to the Harmon & Ellen/Helen PARSONS family unit, and so far, I can find no indication of that occuring. If she was born and maybe died soon after, it doesn't appear in the records that I have searched. If she lived she was not included in the family photo. My pursuit for Sarah, was based purely on the death notice that I found, and that is now known to be incorrect. Always open to new considerations of pursuit, but my gut is telling me it will likely be futile.
Wildcats13