Author Topic: Samuel Thomas  (Read 2017 times)

Offline RICHIE

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Samuel Thomas
« Reply #18 on: Friday 15 October 21 11:25 BST (UK) »
With regards to William Lewis , I have his birth as July 12 1816 Whitchurch Cheshire although the census states Northwich. I also have his father as Edward Lewis and mother Mary . This was found on FS. I have no further information with regards to this family.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 15 October 21 12:17 BST (UK) »
With regards to William Lewis , I have his birth as July 12 1816 Whitchurch Cheshire although the census states Northwich. I also have his father as Edward Lewis and mother Mary . This was found on FS. I have no further information with regards to this family.

I'm confused - is this related to Samuel Lewis and Elizabeth Davies of Radnorshire or is it a new request?

If it's a new request it's best to put it on the Cheshire board, putting up as much information about them as you have.

Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***

Offline RICHIE

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 15 October 21 12:20 BST (UK) »
No its not a new request. simply added information with regards to William and Elizabeth.

Offline Gadget

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 15 October 21 12:29 BST (UK) »
I think it might be worth starting a new thread on the Cheshire board. Members with an interest and knowledge of Cheshire resources are not likely to look on this board.
Census &  BMD information Crown Copyright www.nationalarchives.gov.uk and GROS - www.scotlandspeople.gov.uk

***Restorers - Please do not use my restores without my permission. Thanks***