Author Topic: Find My Past Subscription 2021  (Read 296 times)

Offline Black Sheep

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Find My Past Subscription 2021
« on: Monday 22 November 21 21:09 GMT (UK) »
Hello again,

I have put a find my past subscription to my letter to santa, I have been good this year! I am pondering between essential and Ultimate on a monthly option.

What is the difference between Census returns with PAYG access to the 1921 census (essential)

and

Discounted access to the 1921 census (12-month subscriptions only) ??? (Ultimate)

What access are they offering to the 2021 census does anyone know.

Confused.

Robinson, Roberts, Roles, Griffiths, Walton, Royle, Chorlton,
Mott, Jones, Greenway, Morris, Bates, Mackay, Colley, Wagstaffe, Rickwood, Winston, Sockett, Bates, Haylock, Winston, Cleminson, Goodwin, Sockett, Bevan, Williams, Bell, Johnson and Dearson.

Offline Jon_ni

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Find My Past Subscription 2021
« Reply #1 on: Monday 22 November 21 22:17 GMT (UK) »
Ultimate & Essential are US subscription options from the .com site rather than .co.uk
With a 12 month Ultimate sub you get 10% discount on 1921 census access with PAYG you get no discount.
https://www.findmypast.com/1921-census

How much will the 1921 census cost?
$3.50 US for every record transcript and $4.90 US for every original record image.
For all 12-month Ultimate subscribers, there will be a 10% discount on any 1921 Census purchases.

from .co.uk the subscription options are Starter, Plus and Pro
2.50 for every record transcript and 3.50 for every original record image. For all 12-month Pro subscribers, there will be a 10% discount on any 1921 Census purchases.

You need a 12 month sub (paid in on go) to get the 10% discount.

Offline Black Sheep

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: Find My Past Subscription 2021
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 23 November 21 14:09 GMT (UK) »
Thank you for the explanation Jon, I had received an email from findmypast with a discount off and followed the link.
Robinson, Roberts, Roles, Griffiths, Walton, Royle, Chorlton,
Mott, Jones, Greenway, Morris, Bates, Mackay, Colley, Wagstaffe, Rickwood, Winston, Sockett, Bates, Haylock, Winston, Cleminson, Goodwin, Sockett, Bevan, Williams, Bell, Johnson and Dearson.