Author Topic: shipping arrivals south aust. 1874-1878-Hauxwell  (Read 3754 times)

Offline sunshine333

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
shipping arrivals south aust. 1874-1878-Hauxwell
« on: Sunday 04 September 05 06:10 BST (UK) »
Hi Shanko, I posted this on 27th August, 05, not sure where it went, so will do it again. I would appreciate your help re John Hauxwell, who was in SA,1878.I think he arrived between 1871 and 1878. He was in a census in Yorkshire, 1871, with his wife Elizabeth and children, Elizabeth& Joseph, His daughter ,Eliz.arrived in SA, in 1876, with her husband Samuel Crabb on 'Lightning'.  John appears in 1878 re birth of his daughter Lily to Marg.Ellen Davis. Not sure what happened to John's wife Eliz. could you check, deaths on gov.ships for her.   His son, Joseph appears in SA re his marriage.John died 29-8-1913 Adelaide.  Any help re John's arrival, or death of wife Eliz. would be appreciated....Thanks,   Rob

Offline sunshine333

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: shipping arrivals south aust. 1874-1878-Hauxwell
« Reply #1 on: Thursday 06 October 05 05:20 BST (UK) »
Hi Shanko, how are you, well I hope....not sure if you have answered me re HAUXWELL John, I have not received a reply from you, but I am having trouble with this board..anyone who asks for a look-up from you, I receive an email, not sure if they are going to me, instead of you ??. If you are still looking for my info, don't hurry...I was just checking if the reply has gone astray.....Rob