Author Topic: George DAGG  (Read 3891 times)

Offline Maystan

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
George DAGG
« on: Thursday 08 September 05 07:18 BST (UK) »
Hello All,

Would anyone be searching for a George Dagg. His father was William Dagg. George married an Elizabeth Stanley, father Henry Stanley. George & Eliz. married July 30, 1851, Nenagh District, Terryglass, Tip. I am very curious about Eliz. & her father Henry.

Also, would anyone know where I could write or email to obtain their marriage cert. 

Offline Sulie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: George DAGG
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 04 April 06 09:31 BST (UK) »

Hi

I am searching for any information on a 'William George Dagg' c1875 and his Daughter 'Eileen Sarah Dagg' my Grandmother.

The only information I have is that Eileen Sarah was born on 30th November 1908 in the Irish Republic this was picked up from her Death Certificate and her Father William George was from her Marriage Certificate.

Eileen Sarah Married Albert Acraman in Essex, UK in 1925

Any help appreciated

Many Thanks
Sue
Dagg - Gallagher - Reilly - Kelly - Spelman - Power - Brogan.  Areas - Baltoney, Malaranny, Old Town, Calhame in Donegal & Mayo.
Earliest 'Hussy Gallagher c1775 - Old Town, Donegal their Son - 'Daniel Gallagher c1800' married Susan .......their Son 'Seamus 1840' married 'Mary Brogan 1831' and so on............
Also searching for the origins within the Irish Republic  of 'William George Dagg c1875' and his Daughter 'Eileen Sarah Dagg 30/11/1908' my Grandmother & Great Grandfather (Fathers side)