Author Topic: blackall family  (Read 290 times)

Offline joliz

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: blackall family
« Reply #9 on: Wednesday 15 May 24 13:30 BST (UK) »
 I think  may have just found them,on the 1851 cen ,john from berkshire was married to Hannah, and had a daughter elizabeth e blackall,and on the 1841 cen, mary ann was there with elizabeth , the only difference was the spelling of the surname ,it all seems to fit ,

Thanks again

Jo

Offline Neale1961

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Wednesday 15 May 24 22:41 BST (UK) »
I think  may have just found them,on the 1851 cen ,john from berkshire was married to Hannah, and had a daughter elizabeth e blackall,and on the 1841 cen, mary ann was there with elizabeth , the only difference was the spelling of the surname ,it all seems to fit ,

Well, I don't think that is the correct family. That John's occupation is a callenderer . He married Hannah Dye in 1818 in London. The children of that John and Hannah were all born in middlesex.

I believe the correct family in Aston Upthorpe has been posted for you and confirmed with other information.
Milligan - Jardine Glencross Dinwoodie - Brown: (Dumfriesshire & Kirkcudbrightshire)
Clark Faulds Cuthbertson Bryson Wilson: (Ayrshire & Renfrewshire)
Neale Cater Kinder - Harrison: (Warwickshire & Queensland)
Roberts - Spry: (Cornwall, Middlesex & Queensland)
Munster: (Schleswig-Holstein & Queensland) and Plate: (Braunschweig, Neubruck & Queensland & New York)

Online heywood

• RootsChat Honorary
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Thursday 16 May 24 07:14 BST (UK) »
See replies 2 and 6 re 1851.
Here they are in 1851 from FS.

https://www.familysearch.org/ark:/61903/1:1:SGKM-CKG
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk