Author Topic: Edward Clough Newcome  (Read 1711 times)

Offline calidris

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Edward Clough Newcome
« on: Tuesday 27 September 05 19:42 BST (UK) »
Edward Clough Newcome, Feltwell, Cambridgeshire who died in 1871. Does any-one know a birth and passed away date?

Thank you very much,

Justin Jansen
The Netherlands

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
Re: Edward Clough Newcome
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 26 October 05 17:55 BST (UK) »
Hi, Justin,
I'm not entirely clear what your request is, but if you'd like me to look up any record of a baptism or burial for Edward Newcome in Feltwell, then I could have a quick peep in the parish register transcript when I'm up the CCRO on Friday...
Very best wishes,
Keith

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline calidris

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 26 October 05 18:34 BST (UK) »
HI Keith,

I don't know the birthdate as the burial data? If you could help thank you very much.

Regards,

Justin

Offline Keith Sherwood

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • The grass covers and the rain effaces. Victor Hugo
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Friday 28 October 05 23:12 BST (UK) »
Justin,
I visited the CCRO today, but discovered that Feltwell is in fact over the County border in NORFOLK, so you need to make your request on the Norfolk thread - they only have the Cambridgeshire transcripts at the CCRO, sorry to say...
Very best wishes,
Keith