Author Topic: 1911 Census, Co. Cork .......  (Read 2177 times)

Offline cardiff Irish

• RootsChat Member
  • Fuair mé nuair nach maibh mé ag cúrdach
    • View Profile
1911 Census, Co. Cork .......
« on: Monday 10 October 05 20:44 BST (UK) »
If anyone has the name and exact parish where their rellies were in 1911 I will attempt to find them on Thurdsday. I'll take the first half dozen or so. I'll get back to you that evening if I have any luck. City requests would be a liitle difficult due to time but if you have an address I will try. McCarthy in Bantry isn't going to work though. You do have to be specific I'm afraid. I'll get a photo copy of the entry too if you wish. Slán, CI.

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline scatty

• RootsChat Senior
  • Just love my genes !
    • View Profile
Re: 1911 Census, Co. Cork .......
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 11 October 05 22:08 BST (UK) »
Thank you for the offer Cardiff and if possible I am looking for details of the Mullane Family

Bridget Mullane age abt 23 may be at home with parents James and Mary if still living

1901 details Doneraile - Civil Parish Caherduggan -Townland Lisnagrough.

Enjoy your trip and hope it proves to be sucessful for you.

Beast Wishes

Scatty
Fitzgerald/Mullane/Riordan/Heaphy/Barrett and O'Brien Doneraile and surrounding areas.
McCormack/ Brophy/Egan/Gavin, Tullamore and surrounding areas

Essex / Middlesex / Kent / Suffolk and wherever next
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

RootsChat is the busiest, largest free family history forum site in the country. It is completely free to use. Register now.
Also register instantly with Facebook or Twitter (and other social networks). Start your genealogy search now.

Offline Neptune

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
Re: 1911 Census, Co. Cork .......
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 12 October 05 22:22 BST (UK) »
Hi Cardiff- thanks for your generous offer. If I'm not too late I'd be very grateful if you could have a look for my relations for me
My grandfather was John Cronin b about 1890 Parents John and Norah(Hanorah). Brothers Owen,Timothy and Patrick. Sisters Elizabeth Ellen and Ann..
They should be living in Shandrum(Newtown) Co Cork in 1911.
Townland - Shandrum
Barony -     Orrery and Kilmore
PLU  -         Kilmallock (poss Kanturk)

I've been trying to find out their ages and where they were born - it's a bit difficult from England!

Don't worry if you can't find them - please don't go to too much trouble.

Thanks again

Neptune

Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk