Author Topic: Llanidloes - New Cemetery records  (Read 3481 times)

Offline Dolgoch1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Llanidloes - New Cemetery records
« on: Saturday 13 April 13 20:36 BST (UK) »
Please does anyone have access to the burial records at the cemetery near the hospital in Llanidloes? I am trying to find a John Thomas Price who died in 1950 aged about 79.

Many thanks
Green (Essex/West Ham etc); Burrell (Whitechapel/Essex); Adams(Stepney); Robinson(Middx); Buck(Keynsham); Hayward(Bethnal Green);Armstrong (Glasgow/NI & Essex); Bowman ( Glasgow); Fulton (Maybole);Brown(Harlow & Thurrock); Gray (Herts); Roberts(Richard - Llanbedr); Jones(Susannah - Llanerfyl); Jones (Llanfihangel y Pennant);Ellis(Towyn);Rowland(Talyllyn); Griffiths(Meifod);Pryce(Meifod);Rowlands(Lampeter Velfrey); Young (Narberth)

Offline Nia Phillips

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Llanidloes - New Cemetery records
« Reply #1 on: Sunday 16 February 14 00:05 GMT (UK) »
Sorry - can't help you on that but I notice you're looking at Pryce in Meifod and Rowlands/Young in Narberth. My great great Grandfather was John Price who married Eleanor Young Rowlands of Narberth in 1868. I'd be grateful for any info about this family - I've only just discovered the Narberth connection.

Offline Dolgoch1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Sunday 16 February 14 17:11 GMT (UK) »
Hi Nia, John P was my gg grandfather too! My tree is on Ancestry (Green family tree) if you have access to this - alternatively if you want to contact me privately , I can send the information I have.

Regards

Mark
Green (Essex/West Ham etc); Burrell (Whitechapel/Essex); Adams(Stepney); Robinson(Middx); Buck(Keynsham); Hayward(Bethnal Green);Armstrong (Glasgow/NI & Essex); Bowman ( Glasgow); Fulton (Maybole);Brown(Harlow & Thurrock); Gray (Herts); Roberts(Richard - Llanbedr); Jones(Susannah - Llanerfyl); Jones (Llanfihangel y Pennant);Ellis(Towyn);Rowland(Talyllyn); Griffiths(Meifod);Pryce(Meifod);Rowlands(Lampeter Velfrey); Young (Narberth)

Offline Nia Phillips

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Sunday 16 February 14 17:47 GMT (UK) »
Thank you. Are you descended from his first or his second wife? My great grandmother was Alice (Alison) his daughter by his first wife Eleanor Young Rowlands.  She died in 1953 when I  was just a baby - I have photos if you're interested. I'm not on Ancestry these days, but I'd be very grateful for any information you could pass on.

Nia

Offline Nia Phillips

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Sunday 16 February 14 17:51 GMT (UK) »
You must think me stupid! You're obviously related to Ellen too or you wouldn't be researching Young/Rowlands, which Is how I found you in the first place ::)
That must make us distant cousins of some kind!