Author Topic: Help please with Graham's and Anderson & Mitchell & Dickey & Veitch in Hawick  (Read 3058 times)

Offline angusg

• RootsChat Member
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
 David GRAHAM died 26 March 1941 at  Greenhead Terrace, Hawick. He was a General Labourer
his wife Catherine Kate) ANDERSON died 13 January at 10 Bright Street Hawick.

They had at least 6 children Mary 1899, John, 1901, Henry, 1904, Bessie 1907, Thomas 1909, David 1910.  Mary & John were born Newcastle upon Tyne. The others in Hawick. The couple were married at Newcastle on Tyne 16 Jul 1898.
I only found them in the 1911 census at 51 Loan, Hawick.

Where were David and Catherine Buried? is there a MI?   

Where is David's father John GRAHAM buried? when did he die?. He was a Wool pattern Weaver
 I have his wife, and Mother of David, as Elizabeth (Bessie) Graham died 14 March 1915
at 9 Melgund Place, Hawick. The death was registered by her Granddaughter Elizabeth RULE living at 15 Lothian Place, Hawick. There was a recent Anderson Post that mentioned Lothian Road. Any connection?   I did not find a Rule/Graham marriage on Scotland people prior to 1915

Any information greatly appreciated.

Yours Aye,
AngusG
Watt, Beattie,Glass,McDougal, Guthrie,Blackie,Pringle,Balmer,Headridge,Hunter,France,Greenhill
Gordon,Lawson,Anderson,Reid,Stott,Milne,Jackson,Walker McArthur,Hardie.Dunnet,Dundas
Thorburn, Mosley, Stewart, Wood, Gladstone, Darrie,Melrose
Duff,and in the States/Canada: Kidder,Duff, Blake,Robertson,Kerr.