Author Topic: alice mary welch  (Read 3627 times)

Offline chempat

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: alice mary welch
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 16 November 14 00:14 GMT (UK) »
I have just looked at some of your previous posts - it would have been best to keep them all together to prevent duplication of efforts as I did not realise that there were other posts about the same people.

You have put:
'my mother elizabeth hendy born 15/10/1928 died 25/8/2007 in australia'

Offline dove13au

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 16 November 14 00:31 GMT (UK) »
from what i know my mother never had a passport.i have no idea how she came to australia with out one.she told us differant things about her past and family so i do not know the truth.i have her marriage cert to my father that is how i know charles signed on cert.i also have her death cert but not sure if the birth date is right that is why i say the differant ones i have searched all those dates and found nothing.i also have charles hendy death cert so i know he died in kidderminster.if you have read my other post you will see how confusing this is.i was not sure if he did marry alice it was just a stab in the dark to find out if what little i know added up.the birth date i put for my mother is what was on her death cert but we are not to sure about it.i do not know how to keep all my posts together. thank you for your help

Offline dove13au

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 21 December 14 04:24 GMT (UK) »
sorry have not been on for a while you are right they could not of been married i think i was so eager to get info i did not  work it out properly ty for help