Author Topic: Loveridge  (Read 6045 times)

Offline mcdingo

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Loveridge
« Reply #9 on: Thursday 02 October 14 23:36 BST (UK) »
Hi.  I see that this message is a couple of years old.  I'm an even more distantly related Loveridge, but researching the line from James Loveridge (Isaac Drayton's Grandfather) and Mary Harris.  I have a full family line from Isaac Drayton Loveridge, as well as several newspaper articles regarding his business affairs and his death, and all of the correspondence from Frederick Loveridge's admission to the Muller Orphanage.  I'm also in touch with family from both of Isaac Drayton Loveridge's children, and am more than  happy to share all the information I have.  If anyone is interested, please get in touch.  Richard.

Offline Victor Harvey

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Victor is very ill, this account will close soon.
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage LOVERIDGE/MUSK
« Reply #10 on: Friday 03 October 14 07:47 BST (UK) »
Hi tioman,
I can confirm that Albert LOVERIDGE married Constance Ellen MUSK at St Luke, Cheltenham in 1901.
GRO reference 1901 Cheltenham 6a 933 Jun Qtr refers.
I shall be visiting Glos Archives (GA) tomorrow and will take a transcription of the marriage certificate for you.
GA reference P78/7 IN 1/7 refers
Victor
HARVEY, Guiting Power, Glos                     
PORTER, Gunmakers of Whitechapel
ALLEN - Blockley, BOWLES - Notgrove, BURROWS - Sevenhampton, COOK - Notgrove, DRINKWATER-LUNN - Aston Cross, FARDON - Temple Guiting, FAULKNER - Cheltenham, GADEN, GAYDEN, GAYDON, GRINHAM - Cheltenham, HART - Stow-on-the-Wold, LANE - Staverton, MOABY - Coln St Aldwyns, STAITE - Temple Guiting, TIMBRELL - Winchcombe, TYSOE - Warks & Glos, WHITFORD - Stanway, WINTLE - Forest of Dean, WYNNIATT - Stanway

Offline Victor Harvey

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Victor is very ill, this account will close soon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Saturday 04 October 14 12:09 BST (UK) »
Hi tioman,
Source: Glos Archives (GA) P78/7 IN 1/7, Entry No 442, St Luke, Cheltenham, Marriage:-
18th April 1901, Albert LOVERIDGE, 22, Bachelor, Cabinet Maker of Kensington, London, f. Isaac Drayton LOVERIDGE (deceased), Ironmonger, m. Constance Ellen MUSK, 21, Spinster, 33 Cambray, Cheltenham, f. George MUSK, Waiter.
Both signed in the presence of Frederick LOVERIDGE & Ellen MUSK

Constance Ellen MUSK b.1879 Kensington 1a 62 Dec Qtr

1911 Census - Abode 1 Apsley Villas, Forest Hill, Lewisham, London

Victor
HARVEY, Guiting Power, Glos                     
PORTER, Gunmakers of Whitechapel
ALLEN - Blockley, BOWLES - Notgrove, BURROWS - Sevenhampton, COOK - Notgrove, DRINKWATER-LUNN - Aston Cross, FARDON - Temple Guiting, FAULKNER - Cheltenham, GADEN, GAYDEN, GAYDON, GRINHAM - Cheltenham, HART - Stow-on-the-Wold, LANE - Staverton, MOABY - Coln St Aldwyns, STAITE - Temple Guiting, TIMBRELL - Winchcombe, TYSOE - Warks & Glos, WHITFORD - Stanway, WINTLE - Forest of Dean, WYNNIATT - Stanway

Offline tioman

• RootsChat Senior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Thursday 09 October 14 19:17 BST (UK) »
Thank you McDingo. Apologies for not replying sooner but was only alerted to the fact that there had been a reply to this topic for the first time in two years by another Rootschatter. Coupled with the fact that I was visiting Warsaw and therefore not checking Rootschat every day has exacerbated the delay!
Unfortunately I have no further information to help you with on these distant relatives of mine. Recently my efforts have been in other closer strands of the ancestral line and in particular the part they played in World War One.
I wish you happy hunting
Regards
Tioman
McNeilly Scot Ireland Canada
Logan Scot
Milligan Scot Ireland Canada
Fowler Kent Devon
Seward Devon Dorset Cambs Surrey Sussex Middix
Rendell Devon Dorset Guernsey London Surrey
Duquemin Guernsey
White Devon Dorset Cheshire
Sweetland Devon