Author Topic: Spink/Spinks get-together in U.S.  (Read 674 times)

Offline Redfeennix

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Spink/Spinks get-together in U.S.
« on: Friday 13 January 12 20:43 GMT (UK) »
Hi folks, My name is Charles Spinks and I am a 10th-generation, direct descendant of Robert Spink of the Speedwell. He arrived in the mid-1600's. I have been working on this lineage off and on for about 13-14 yrs.. During the last couple/few years, I have been entertaining myself with the thought (event) of a "Spink/Spinks Family & Friends" get-together. Can't shake the distinct possibility that this could take shape and actually get off the ground. What I am doing initially is putting out some 'feelers' (if you will) to see how many of my relatives (however distant) would also be interested in the same. My email is * Please note the two e's and the two n's to assure the email comes through. I want to thank all who have taken the time to read this posting and hope to hear from many of you. In the interim, have a great day.
Charles

(*)

(*) Moderator Comment: e-mail removed in accordance with RootsChat policy,
to avoid spamming and other abuses.
Please use the Personal Message (PM) system for exchanging personal data.

New members must make at least three postings before being allowed to use the PM facility.
See Help-Page:  http://www.rootschat.com/help/pms.php

Offline kitkatflyd

• RootsChat Pioneer
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Spink/Spinks get-together in U.S.
« Reply #1 on: Friday 29 August 14 03:11 BST (UK) »
My husband, Tony Lee Spink, descends from the very same line you do (although I can't remember how we figured that).

Tony has expressed an interest in getting to know you and perhaps partake in that get together you suggested.

Just thought we'd touch base with ya.

Kathryn Amber Spink Floyd