Author Topic: Electoral register / Kelly's Directory Brighton. Look up for Doris F Sorensen  (Read 2124 times)

Offline lornadoone

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
I would like to request a look up for a Doris Florence Sorensen or a  B.V .Sorensen From 1967-2000 . Last known address was 39, Borough Street, Brighton , but i am trying to find a different address In Brighton for either of these given names.
                         Many thanks in advance for any help given.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
Re: Electoral register / Kelly's Directory Brighton. Look up for Doris F Sorensen
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 02 July 14 23:48 BST (UK) »
Are either of these persons still alive?  If so - details cannot be published here - please see

http://www.rootschat.com/help/posting_guide.php

Also - electoral registers are indexed by address - not name - unless you use one of the many paysites who have electoral registers online from 2002
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline lornadoone

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Re: Electoral register / Kelly's Directory Brighton. Look up for Doris F Sorensen
« Reply #2 on: Thursday 03 July 14 09:36 BST (UK) »
Yes, both the people mentioned are now deceased, i was aware of the posting guidelines.The last known address i do have for one of these people was in 2000 , the year in which they died. I was hoping to find an earlier address. Thank you for your comments and help anyway.

Offline CaroleW

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Barney 1993-2004
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 03 July 14 16:57 BST (UK) »
Doris Florence Sorenson (nee Young) b 1909 died in 1994 - was Borough St the address on her death cert?

The marriage was in 1967 - was Borough St the address on the marriage cert?

Doris appears to have been a spinster when she married Vesterborg Bendix Sorenson and she was quite a bit older than him (he was b 1927) so no children of the marriage to enable any address checks on birth certs

You could check with Sussex RO to see if their electoral registers are available in alphabetical format for any period between 1967-2000 but I doubt they are
Census Information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
Carlin (Ireland & Liverpool) Doughty & Wright (Liverpool) Dick & Park (Scotland & Liverpool)

Offline lornadoone

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
Thanks again Carole , i do already have these details, just waiting for the Marriage cert to arrive any day now.