Author Topic: Rex family in Herefordshire  (Read 11543 times)

Offline john26

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Rex family in Herefordshire
« Reply #18 on: Thursday 10 October 13 08:56 BST (UK) »
Hi
Thank you for replying. I know quite a lot about John's son William Rex and his family but I am interested in his daughters, Frances, Ann, Margaret and Harriatt and their decendants would be happy to share all I have with you
Hi My Great Grandmother was a Honorah Rex She had a sister Margaret, Their Mother and Fathers' names were John and Francis Rex innkeepers in Weston Under Penyard.Honorah died in 1917 in Rogerstone,near Newport Monmouthshire.Her husbands name was Thomas Llewellyn.

Offline SC

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Friday 11 October 13 00:03 BST (UK) »
Hi John
Interested in your connection to the Rex family
I have done a lot of research on John Rix and Frances and their descendants to help out a cousin and as you can see a few years back folks on RootsChat here were very helpful in pointing me in the right direction to fill in some of the gaps
I pretty well have the whole family pieced together now and would be very willing to compare notes offsite - let me know if you would like to do this and then we will make contact through the personal message system
SC

Offline john26

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Friday 11 October 13 18:15 BST (UK) »
Hi Sc, Thanks for replying to the message, the information I have was passed down from the family, I only knew that Honorah had a sister Margaret, Didn't know about any other brothers and sisters. It would be good to share notes that we have on the family, Travelled to the inn at Weston Under Penyard and also the church but couldn't get any other information.

Offline SC

• RootsChat Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Friday 11 October 13 23:08 BST (UK) »
Hi John

Thanks John
I will contact you via the personal message system and we'll continue this offsite as this would be best
SC