Author Topic: Peter Joseph Lyons, born 1888 in Ennis  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Deirdre784

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Peter Joseph Lyons, born 1888 in Ennis
« on: Tuesday 02 April 13 22:54 BST (UK) »
Hi, wondering if anyone can help me find any info - or point me in the right direction - about Peter Joseph Lyons, born 15 August 1888 in Ennis (on a farm in Larch Hill?). According to the marriage record in the parish register (to Adelaide Lord in Cardiff on 30 Dec 1915) his father's name was John Lyons.

As far as I know, Peter had 2 sisters (Kitty & Maggie) and 2 brothers (one of whom went to America).

Not looking to find much - his wife Adelaide was my grandfather's sister so not my direct line - but his mother's name, and anything on his siblings would be great. 

Many thanks.
CARDIFF:Lord,Griffiths,Barry,Cope,Mahoney ~ PEMBROKESHIRE:Griffiths,Rees,Owen,Thomas ~ ESSEX:Lord,Foreman,Hatch ~ SOMERSET:Lord,Cox,Hockey,Linham,Bryant ~ STAFFORDSHIRE:Cope,Elks,Hackney,Gallimore,Davenport ~ SUFFOLK:Lord,Lockwood,Hatch,Rix,Foreman ~ IRELAND:Barry,Meany,Cummins,Grogan ~
PONTYPRIDD:Leigh,Brooks,Adams,Davies,Thomas ~ KENT:Leigh ~ CHESHIRE:Adams,Tudor,Illidge ~ DENBIGHSHIRE:Edwards,Bolas ~BRECON:Leigh,Thomas,Davies ~SOMERSET:Adams,Keitch,Bridge ~ABERGAVENNY:Minton ~ MERTHYR:.....