Author Topic: Beare Death Notice in 1992 and 2007  (Read 4133 times)

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Beare Death Notice in 1992 and 2007
« on: Wednesday 24 February 10 15:55 GMT (UK) »
Is it possible for someone to find the death notices for the 2 people I have found on the Springvale Cemetery site as I am wondering  if they could be the sons of Robert William Beare who died in 1945 in  Melbourne.

Geoffrey Walter Beare died 7/9/2007 and John Robert Beare died 4/1/1992.

Robert William had 3 sons, one was Robert and the other Geoffrey. I won't put the name of the third in case he is still alive.

I haven't found birth dates for any of them and I don't know where they were living.

Offline ennael

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Death Notice in 1992 and 2007
« Reply #1 on: Wednesday 24 February 10 19:52 GMT (UK) »
You can request a look-up from:
www.ryersonindex.org
for Geoffrey Walters' death notice.
When you have found the entry  you are lookig for go to the home page of the website and follow the request a look-up instructions on the left hand side of the page.
Leanne

Offline ~MERLIN~

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: Wednesday 24 February 10 23:46 GMT (UK) »
There is also one for BEARE Robert John, 1992 in the Herald Sun Newspaper.

But you would need to have someone lookup the actual newspaper death notice for the information.

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: Thursday 25 February 10 16:22 GMT (UK) »
Thanks for the replies.

I will take a look at that site ennael and Merlin I will see if I can find someone to look-up Robert John Beare's death notice.

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: Friday 26 February 10 10:19 GMT (UK) »
I have found the 2008 tribute of Peter Ralph Beare who was the son of Robert and Trixie Beare in the on-line obits of the Herald Sun but will have to decide whether to pay to read the rest and I have requested a look-up of Geoffrey Walter Beare's death notice from the http://www.ryersonindex.org/.

Peter Beare was the name that I didn't add in case he was still alive and he is a definite grandson of Richard Henry Beare who is mentioned in other posts.

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: Monday 01 March 10 10:54 GMT (UK) »
You can request a look-up from:
www.ryersonindex.org
for Geoffrey Walters' death notice.
When you have found the entry  you are lookig for go to the home page of the website and follow the request a look-up instructions on the left hand side of the page.
Leanne

I contacted the ryersonindex.org and have had the notices emailed to me and Geoffrey is the son of Robert and Trixe Beare. Peter is as well according to the on-line tribute so that just leaves Robert Beare 1992 Herald Sun newspaper to find.

Offline maryanne

• RootsChat Aristocrat
    • View Profile
Re: Beare Death Notice in 1992 and 2007
« Reply #6 on: Monday 01 March 10 18:26 GMT (UK) »
One of the notices of Geoffrey Beare mentions Geoff Beare was a past president and life member of the Babirra Music Theatre. Has anyone heard of this theatre or have been involved with it?

I have found a site about this theatre on-line and Geoffrey Beare's name is mentioned as well as his wife whose name I won't mention here in case she is still alive.

Offline crashlander

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Thursday 10 April 14 06:51 BST (UK) »
Is it possible for someone to find the death notices for the 2 people I have found on the Springvale Cemetery site as I am wondering  if they could be the sons of Robert William Beare who died in 1945 in  Melbourne.

Geoffrey Walter Beare died 7/9/2007 and John Robert Beare died 4/1/1992.

Robert William had 3 sons, one was Robert and the other Geoffrey. I won't put the name of the third in case he is still alive.

I haven't found birth dates for any of them and I don't know where they were living.
Geoffrey Walter Beare 4/1/1931 to 7/9/2007

Robert John Beare 10/12/1927 to 4/1/1992

Peter Ralph Beare 22/5/1929 to 2009 (Sorry, I forget the date, even though I was there).

These were the 3 children to WR Beare and his wife, Trixie.

Geoffrey Walter Beare's wife,  Doris Olwyn (nee Collinson) 8/7/1933 to Sept 2012.

Offline crashlander

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: Thursday 10 April 14 06:53 BST (UK) »
One of the notices of Geoffrey Beare mentions Geoff Beare was a past president and life member of the Babirra Music Theatre. Has anyone heard of this theatre or have been involved with it?

I have found a site about this theatre on-line and Geoffrey Beare's name is mentioned as well as his wife whose name I won't mention here in case she is still alive.
Mother and father were involved in the Babirra Players from 1980, until their deaths. Mother was still involved after she moved to Tura Beach (NSW - near Merrimbula).