Author Topic: Parish Registers - Fenden  (Read 2301 times)

Offline rosie99

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • ALFIE 2009 - 2021 (Rosbercon Sky's the Limit)
    • View Profile
Re: Parish Registers - Fenden
« Reply #18 on: Monday 28 July 14 13:18 BST (UK) »
Collace, Perthshire.  How come?

After the 'abode' of Ayrshire I wasn't expecting a birth on the other side of Scotland  :)

What lead you to Collace

Rosie
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline Series1

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Monday 28 July 14 16:54 BST (UK) »
I found some parish records on the Scotlandspeople website, that matched up with dates and names on ancestry.com took a while to determine that they're the same people.  I think the move from Perthshire was the beginning of the families general migration south over the next years (conjecture of course).   Great to add some earlier dates into the family tree  :)

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Monday 28 July 14 23:31 BST (UK) »
Maybe if you tell us more about what you found we can help you to figure out what is going on.
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn