Author Topic: NORTHWICH  (Read 10217 times)

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: NORTHWICH
« Reply #18 on: Monday 06 June 11 21:46 BST (UK) »
I have just sent JDGen a PM anyway, in case you were struggling....and don`t worry, you will soon get the hang of Rootschat...
by the way...the find that Trish posted regarding next door to Alice in Out Lane ,Garston on the census being  John Crofts and Catherine Crofts....my money is on them being Alices mum and dad....allan ;)
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline JDGen

• Global Moderator
  • RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: Tuesday 07 June 11 17:52 BST (UK) »
Hi Annielaurie and Allan,

I've had a look through the thread and can't see an obvious place to split it - also it was started by someone else.

I think it would be better to start a new thread on the Lancashire lookup requests board - link is here:

http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php/board,233.0.html

Just click on the "New Topic" button and put what information you are looking for about Edwin and his family.  Post what you know and I'm sure people will be able to help you out.  You could also post a link to this thread - I'll keep an eye out for the thread appearing so if you aren't sure how to do it I can do it for you.

Jean
Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

CHS: Barber(Tabley) Barlow(Antrobus) Blackshaw(Lymm, Mobberley) Blease/Done/Moore(G Bud) Owen(Netherton, Tabley) Spragg/Witter(Goostrey) Youd(Frodsham) Pennell Bankes Birchall Beckett
DBY: Higginbottom(Mellor)
HRT: Gurney
HRT/BED/ESS: Verney (Markyate St)
LAN: Davenport(Bolton) Schofield/Gurney(Oldham) Lord(Heap) Quinn(Manchester) Sutcliffe(Rossendale)
NTH: Tubb/Johnson(Hellidon)Brown(Kettering)
YKS: Scott(Clapham)

Offline bjh1225

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: Tuesday 10 June 14 01:25 BST (UK) »
Hi Bettye,
I have just googled Thomas Clarke of Northwich and came across your rootschat.
I am searching for the Clarke Family and some of the information refers to my Family too!!
I don't know how to get in touch with you as this is the first time  that I have used Rootschat.
Any contact from you would be appreciated.
Regards
Annielaurie
[/quote   I did not receive any notification of the responses to my query,  thus I did not respond.
Thank you for the information.

Offline Annielaurie

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: Monday 07 July 14 09:51 BST (UK) »
Hi Bettye,
I have hit a brick wall with the Clarke Family in Northwich...have you had any luck with finding James Clark described as Haydealer on my Greatgrandparents marriage certificate in September 1853.
My maiden name was Clarke with an 'e' and I would love to find out more.
It doesn't help that the spelling changes does it??.

Any help or advice would be appreciated

Kind Regards
Ann Lambert nee Clarke