Author Topic: James Marsden Lindsey Alexander or James Lindsey Marsden Alexander from BC  (Read 5245 times)

Offline nixonman1972

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: James Marsden Lindsey Alexander or James Lindsey Marsden Alexander from BC
« Reply #9 on: Friday 21 November 14 02:50 GMT (UK) »
Thank you all for your help.  Unfortunately, I listed the wrong birth date.  I also think the mother's name is wrong.  This happened because I mixed up two files I downloaded.  Anyways, James Marsden Lindsey-Alexander is a different person than Lt. James Lindsey Alexander, whose medal I own. 

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 21 November 14 10:35 GMT (UK) »
Hi,

Its a shame when people post a request and then don't return to the thread earlier. It might have saved a few hours of wasted research in this case.

Ref your message both Mary Janet Lindsay-Alexander and her husband Earle Woodrow Kimball are both buried Orchard Grove Cemetery, Kittery ME as in reply 7.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada

Offline nixonman1972

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Friday 21 November 14 14:32 GMT (UK) »
I returned to this post, read, and responded to your replies several times.  As soon as I  realized my mistake, I acknowledged it in a post.  Regardless, all is not lost.  I appreciate your help and James Marsden Lindsey Alexander deserves to be remembered as well.

Offline *Sandra*

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Marie Curie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Friday 21 November 14 17:15 GMT (UK) »
I returned to this post, read, and responded to your replies several times.  As soon as I  realized my mistake, I acknowledged it in a post.  Regardless, all is not lost.  I appreciate your help and James Marsden Lindsey Alexander deserves to be remembered as well.

Sorry, you are mistaken - you did not respond several times on this thread.  You posted on the 7th November and there is no other entry until today the 21 st November at 0250
Not to worry - at least you have identified the correct gentleman now.

Sandra
"We search for information, but the burden of proof is always with the thread owner"

Census information is Crown Copyright  http://www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

British Census copyright The National Archives; Canadian Census copyright Library and Archives Canada