Author Topic: Richard Ashcroft  (Read 1456 times)

Offline Craclyn

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
Re: Richard Ashcroft
« Reply #9 on: Sunday 22 June 14 14:51 BST (UK) »
There is a Richard Askroft baptized in 1695. That is why I was curious as to how sure you were about the detailed date you had in 1700.
Crackett, Cracket, Webb, Turner, Henderson, Murray, Carr, Stavers, Thornton, Oliver, Davis, Hall, Anderson, Atknin, Austin, Bainbridge, Beach, Bullman, Charlton, Chator, Corbett, Corsall, Coxon, Davis, Dinnin, Dow, Farside, Fitton, Garden, Geddes, Gowans, Harmsworth, Hedderweek, Heron, Hedley, Hunter, Ironside, Jameson, Johnson, Laidler, Leck, Mason, Miller, Milne, Nesbitt, Newton, Parkinson, Piery, Prudow, Reay, Reed, Read, Reid, Robinson, Ruddiman, Smith, Tait, Thompson, Watson, Wilson, Youn

Offline fishnibbler

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Sunday 22 June 14 15:57 BST (UK) »
hiya trish1120 I have Mary Bibby as  1700-1704 so that would be about right, as for Richard I have a little card with his date of birth Mary Bibby and his children on that I got from my cousin. will send you more
Ashcroft-Horrigan-Coxen-Beardsley

She is my best mate-my best friend-my lover my girlfriend-my soul-mate and she is!-my lovley wife

Offline fishnibbler

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Sunday 22 June 14 16:37 BST (UK) »
This Is just a part of what I have as you can see the dates above there child Richards family, I didn't notice mary bibbys birth was there showing as 1706

She is my best mate-my best friend-my lover my girlfriend-my soul-mate and she is!-my lovley wife

Offline fishnibbler

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: Monday 23 June 14 14:02 BST (UK) »
Thanks for the info Craclyn will have to recheck it all now, but as far as I know from the paperwork I have the 1700 Is right  but she could have made a mistake thanks a lot

Offline garstonite

• RootsChat Marquessate
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: Monday 23 June 14 14:32 BST (UK) »
Ann - in Leyland ,I would think is another family ...I live 7 to 10 miles from Farnsworth / Rainhill / Prescot ...they are all close together - Leyland is 40 miles away ..
Farnsworth village is now encompassed within Widnes Town ...St Mary the Virgin,Prescot  was the church used in 1700`s ...might I suggest you contact Stephen Nulty   .... he lives in Prescot and is a huge mine of info ...I will find a thread - put the link up - then you can PM Peter with your info ..he really is very knowledgeable of the area ...
ADDED...when this link comes up - click on Stephen Nulty and then PM him and ask him to give you advice on your thread
good luck
http://www.rootschat.com/forum/index.php?topic=677857.msg5225940#msg5225940
oakes,liverpool..neston..backford..poulton cum spittal(bebington)middlewich,cheshire......   sacht,helgoland  .......merrick,herefordshire adams,shropshire...tipping..ellis..  jones,garston,liverpool..hartley.dunham massey..barker. salford

Offline fishnibbler

• RootsChat Extra
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: Monday 23 June 14 20:01 BST (UK) »
Thank you very much garstonite I have pm Stephen