Author Topic: Quills, Rhode Island to Chesterfield, Chesterfield, Va then what happened??  (Read 1425 times)

Offline msbonbon65

• RootsChat Member
    • View Profile
Re: Quills, Rhode Island to Chesterfield, Chesterfield, Va then what happened??
« Reply #9 on: Friday 04 April 14 06:07 BST (UK) »
Hi jorose,

Yes, you found Mary (Morris) Green's marriage, and thank you for the link to the records I'll have a look through!    Thanks  Maria

Offline shellyesq

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: Friday 04 April 14 15:03 BST (UK) »
I don't know what the title of the city directory is, as the title page seems to be missing or unscanned.  She's listed in the alphabetical portion of the directory under Quill.

Offline bunkie

• RootsChat Extra
  • Census information Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Monday 19 May 14 03:00 BST (UK) »
Hi,  I live in Massachusetts.  I grew up with Quills in Plymouth County and graduated with a Jessica Quill.  Her mom worked in my high school library.
  You may want to search the vital records of Kingston, Plymton (not Plymouth), Halifax, and Pembroke when looking for the Quill family.

A map would be useful in checking the communities that lay beyond those I listed above.  Try the Bridgewaters as well.

I wish you luck in your search.

Bunkie
MATERNAL Bouldry, Benson, Armstrong, Estes, Harlow, Thompson, Sproule, Standish, Warren, Maxim, Wilbore, Woods, Lovejoy, Gurney, Bourne, Lindstrom, Sturtevant, McCallum
PATERNAL De Chambeau, Waters, Sullivan, Snell, Jennings, Morrison, Plestid, Roberts, McKenzie, O'Brien, Alden, Mullins, White, Stone, Neafus, Holman, Manning, King, Barton