Author Topic: Death lookup Mary Trueman Complete thank you  (Read 975 times)

Offline irret

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Death lookup Mary Trueman Complete thank you
« on: Monday 28 November 05 13:30 GMT (UK) »
Would anybody be able to find the death of Mart Trueman born 1874 Scotland she married Charles Edwin Trueman and on 1930 census was living Lyndhurst Bergen New Jersey. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)sorry didn't put when she died I don't know but her father lived to 91 and her brother 88 so ?
William Walker Glasgow<br />Pattison Northumberland<br />Pallent Suffolk<br /><br />This information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk

Offline nutkin

• RootsChat Aristocrat
  • My reason for digging! Two nutkins!
    • View Profile
Re: Death lookup Mary Trueman
« Reply #1 on: Tuesday 29 November 05 21:41 GMT (UK) »
I haver an idea for you.  Try the Randon Act of Kindness website.  I have had many kind people go to the local recors office for me and look for my ancestors.  Some will be more than others.  Yo might get lucky.  I had one woman go to two town offices for me, she purchased copies of the records and mailed them to me.  I just had to pay her for the pct of the records and postage,

Here is the link-

http://www.raogk.org/newjersey.htm

They really are great volunteers.
George William Burke.. my missing link!! son of Wm Burke & Mary Jane Stone/Morris
Shields & Milner- Patrington  & Bilton, Yorkshire<br />Nixon & Bowers - Appleby, Broughton & Messingham, Lincolnshire<br />Hancock &Tyson- Tetford, Skendleby & Spilsby, Lincolnshire<br />Cochrane- Darvel, Loudon, Ayrshire<br />Yuill, Hardie- Paisley, Renfrewshire<br />Kennedy, Gardener & Clelland- Glasgow, Lanarkshire & Paisley, Renfrewshire<br /><br />Census information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchive

Offline irret

• RootsChat Marquessate
    • View Profile
Re: Death lookup Mary Trueman
« Reply #2 on: Tuesday 29 November 05 21:46 GMT (UK) »
Thank you, a good friend will try thank you ;)
William Walker Glasgow<br />Pattison Northumberland<br />Pallent Suffolk<br /><br />This information is Crown Copyright, from www.nationalarchives.gov.uk